VS18851


  • Apartment

  • 3 Rooms

  • 12 Guests

  • 8 Bed

  • 3 Bathroom

Description

One of the reasons you chose to browse ATHINA STREETAPARTMENTS is because it attracted you to their amazing location! In the most vibrant, merciless, full of positive energy point of reference in Athens, in Psirri!

You will be hosted on the 5th floor of the building that houses our luxurious, modern and minimalist apartments.

Their construction was completed in May 2018 with personal attention and work, using the most innovative building materials, taking into account your safety, comfort and relaxation!

You have easy access to both the cultural and historical image of Athens and to the pulse, pace and vibrations of the modern city.

Professional, erotic, friendly, family you choose the color that will "paint" your memories.

House rules

Check-in for off-season clients at the reception can be done with instructions from the Room Manager of the apartments.

In case the customer wishes to have the hostess out of reception hours, it is at an additional cost.

If the customer wishes to help with his luggage outside of the reception, there is an extra 15 € charge for the groom service.

The customer pays 70% of the total booking via bank account or credit card, and the remaining 30% is repaid upon arrival of the customer.

Children up to 4 years stay free of charge.

Children up to 1 year can be hosted on a free playpen.

Pets are not allowed.

Check-in starts at 14:00. and check out is done until 12:00.


Kingsize Beds 3

Small Beds 2

Amenities

  • Air Conditioner
  • Airport
  • Bathtub or Shower
  • City view
  • Cleaning Products
  • Coffee machine
  • Complimentary toiletries
  • Dining table
  • Family Room
  • Fan
  • Free Parking
  • Fridge
  • Hairdryer
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Kitchen
  • Kitchenware
  • Microwave
  • Outdoor furniture
  • Oven
  • Private Bathroom
  • Private Enterance
  • Room Service
  • Seating Area
  • Smoking Alarm
  • Sofa
  • Sofa bed
  • soundproofing
  • Tea/Coffee Maker
  • Toaster
  • Toilet Paper
  • Towels
  • TV
  • Wardrobe / Closet
  • WC
  • Wi Fi

Map

Athens,,Greece
Cleaning Fee No Charge
Additional charges No Charge
Security Deposit € 0.00
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items.

Cancellation Policy

You may cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if you cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If you don’t show up you will be charged the total price.

Other Details

Check In 02:00 pm
Check Out 12:00 pm
Size 28+32+32 m2
Minimum Stay 1 night
Maximum Stay 21 nights

Location

Metropolis Greek Orthodox Cathedral 0.3 Km
Elefthérios Venizélos Airport 19.9 Km
Ermou Street-Shopping Area 0.5 Km
Metropolis Greek Orthodox Cathedral 0.3 Km
ΛΟΦΟΣ ΦΙΛΟΠΑΠΠΟΥ Mountain 3.6 Km

Reviews

  • No reviews available

Leave a Review

Evridiki Tsitouri

Advertising Date: Jul 06 2019

Booking
€ 98.00 Per Night

Similar listings

Popular
Only 35.00
VS1815
Popular
Only 75.00
VS1816
Popular
Only 55.00
VS1817
Popular
Only 45.00
VS1818